Be careful not to exercise the anti pernicious quit bad habits of ten sports _ running channel _ sin - cheap retro jordans online for sale

cheap jordans for sale link as follow:

Retro jordans for sale
Cheap jordans for sale
cheap foamposites
Cheap retro jordans
Retro jordans for sale
We often hear people complain that sports have not worked for a long time, and they also get discomfort.
we often hear people complain that sports have not worked for a long time, and they also get discomfort. Su Hao, an associate professor of the Institute of Sports Human Sciences at the Beijing Sport University, says that unscientific exercise can damage health and reduce the enthusiasm of people. The following 10 bad habits often bring negative effects on exercise.

1. Keep up with the wind. Not for their own situation, with the trend of movement, easy to cause damage to the movement, and can not bring expected effect. If we blindly participate in the marathon, it will cause sudden death, self weight loss, and follow the wind to do strength training. In addition, during the period of disease, the movement is not right, but it may aggravate the disease. For example, if the diabetic patients are not moving well, they will cause the blood sugar to fluctuate violently.

2. Centralized fitness. The effect of "tightening up time exercise" at the weekend is far less effective than long-term persistence and moderate exercise. In general, the amount of exercise and exercise intensity in the centralized exercise is greater, and it is easier to bring about sports injury, and the effect will disappear gradually at rest. Irregular assault exercises will aggravate the accumulation of physical fatigue and affect normal rest.

3. Overdraft exercises. In order to achieve better results, we often bite our teeth and hold on for a while. We don't know that exercise is sweating, we can't get up and run, but we still insist on it. It is easy to cause physical abnormalities, such as excessive fatigue, injury, and low immunity. After the exercise, after a night of dressing, it is also very tired, indicating that it has been overexercised.

4. Sleep debt�� Lack of sleep can make the nervous regulation disorder. During exercise, it is easier to develop cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure and abnormal heart rate. Sleep can also help repair injuries in exercise and metabolize acid. Therefore, regular sleep should be regular before running, mountaineering, badminton, basketball and other intense exercises (the heart rate reaches 150 times / more per minute).

5. Energy is not concentrated. Listening to music while running and watching video when you run can help to resist the sense of dryness. But when distracted, our ability to control the body is weakened, the judgement of speed and environment is easy to be inaccurate, actions may be inadvertently deformed, fitness effect will be greatly reduced, action is not standard, light will not play the role of fitness, and then it will cause sports injury.

6. Equipment is not suitable. It's very cold in winter, and the heavy clothes and boots are not a few, so it's easy to get out of the problem. Exercise, shoes are force, inappropriate shoes will generate incorrect stress caused by conduction, sports injury. Tight clothing, too thick will limit the range of movement, reduce the effect of movement, and when intense exercise, it is easy to cause muscle strain. In addition, wearing gear can guarantee safety movement, such as bicycle, skating to wear knee pads, elbow pads and helmet.

7. Go hungry and exercise. When hungry, body energy supply is insufficient. It will cause fatigue in sports, directly affect the operation ability of brain and muscle, reduce the ability of movement control, and make it easier to get hurt. Lack of physical energy will also affect exercise intensity and time, and reduce exercise >

�鿴ԭ�ģ�cheap jordan and shoes online In my excitement for the Hobbit I was not alone Bilbo crept from Erebor with the Arkenstone The Kleenex was packed in my purse with care knowing that soon I would reach for them there From the cinema scene there arose such a clatter my interest rose to see what was the matter Surrounded by Orcs We have nothing to fear for here comes an Elvenking riding a reindeer The gold coins were clinking as the Hobbit made millions and I heard the fans say quot Next up the Silmarillion quot
asics kinsei 4 mosaico love a little glitter
jordan and shoes online In my excitement for " />
white and black air max weeps in corner
white and black air max weeps in corner
soho eyewear nyc This Pin was discovered by Brittany Zinser Discover and save your own Pins on
soho eyewear nyc This Pin was discovered by Brittany Zinser Discover and save your own Pins on
cheap jordan and shoes online In my excitement for the Hobbit I was not alone Bilbo crept from Erebor with the Arkenstone The Kleenex was packed in my purse with care knowing that soon I would reach for them there From the cinema scene there arose such a clatter my interest rose to see what was the matter Surrounded by Orcs We have nothing to fear for here comes an Elvenking riding a reindeer The gold coins were clinking as the Hobbit made millions and I heard the fans say quot Next up the Silmarillion quot
cheap jordan and shoes online In my excitement for the Hobbit I was not alone Bilbo crept from Erebor with the Arkenstone The Kleenex was packed in my purse with care knowing that soon I would reach for them there From the cinema scene there arose such a clatter my interest rose to see what was the matter Surrounded by Orcs We have nothing to fear for here comes an Elvenking riding a reindeer The gold coins were clinking as the Hobbit made millions and I heard the fans say quot Next up the Silmarillion quot

Cheap air jordan 13 olive for sale online free shipping

Cheap air jordan 12 taxi for sale online free shipping
Cheap air jordan 32 for sale online free shipping

Home CopyRight Right By cheap retro jordans