Be in love with running! Bryant summed up the love running 12 tips _ running channel _ sina sports _ - cheap retro jordans online for sale

cheap jordans for sale link as follow:

Retro jordans for sale
Cheap jordans for sale
cheap foamposites
Cheap retro jordans
Retro jordans for sale
The 12 secret of falling in love with running

sina sports news "why do I do it", "I can't stand", "I hate running", "it's too much"... Every runner probably flashes through these ideas in training. But for David, who has 10 years of running age, he has fallen in love with running, and he seems to have a way to fall in love with running.

1, appropriate equipment

runs very little investment, but at least you have to have a good pair of shoes. Suitable equipment is the key to avoid the pain and hurt, ill fitting shoes can lead to blisters, onychomycosis and other issues.

2, step by step

love is not grudgingly, running is the same. If you run for 60 minutes at the beginning, it will be difficult to stick to it. The runner should control the amount of training in a reasonable range, otherwise it will be injured.

3, set target

what are your running goals, weight loss, or 5K? Identify your goals, and then know what you should do.

4, reward yourself
Even with the smallest progress,
rewards yourself, and research shows that self - reward is the key to improving enthusiasm. For example, let yourself take a nap, watch TV, buy new shoes, and dinner with friends.

5, participate in the competition

competition and training are completely different. Through the competition, the confidence of the runners will also be improved. In addition to the traditional 5K and 10K, some Endurance Games are also good.

6, group running

, you can join a running group and train together. With the right training partners, you can explore new running routes and areas, and try new training.

7, change life

running in different ways can motivate your attitude and methods, and the training is easy to get tired, so don't be the same. The most effective way is to change the running line.

8, avoid injury

first do not excessive training, not too much too fast, but also to listen to your body, alert to any discomfort, once appear, don't go.

9, pay attention to rest

if you feel tired, take a break. Rest is as important as a game. A good rest will solve a lot of problems.

10, start "streaking"

is for more than a month, running in a specific period. David said he had been there for 2 months, which is a very effective way.

11, live in the present

only now is the eternal, the runner should pay attention to their mind, let themselves feel relaxed, focus on your training, not to think more.

Next you go up
stadium street, the two big players "grab" the site, and the little man can only sit on the sidelines watching -- this is basketball fans had countless scenes, maybe they are worried about their talent is not enough, perhaps because of fear of losing, or do not want to play because of poor play and "shame", and so just sitting there waiting for long "".

, but the chances are not waiting. If you do not sell, the hit rate can only be zero. In order to break this situation, the first thing you need is to say clearly: "next, I will."!"

Nike launched a new season of basketball market activity theme -- "next I", to encourage more young people to overcome self doubt, the courage to step out of their comfort zone, their face on the pitch and even the challenges of life. The "I" commercials in a confrontation scenes and dramatic expression, to show the people of two ordinary youth basketball course to break the routine, prove themselves, growing in the field.
Two young
in the short film, originally sidelined, but when they are brave enough to say "I", through their own efforts have gradually become the focus of the field, and even become the core of the team. In the film, two teenagers from one of a dozen to three to three, and then to the final high school League finals, scoring during the wonderful war, fierce physical confrontation, mutual "rubbish" spray on the pitch of essential elements, restore the most authentic atmosphere for us. Popular star Jiang Jinfu, Zhao Qiang, "street player played tricks in a famous battle of Liu Shamin and red, and the Nike high school basketball league players have joined the fray, and the two boys fought shoulder to shoulder.

short, the boy didn't hit the mark at last, but when his opponent asked him if he could not make it in extra time, he gave a positive answer: "I too."!" No account of the final video game results, keep the possibility of more than Nike, hoping to encourage more youth basketball: "I" meaning, is never satisfied with his progress, to continue getting better, both inside and outside the stadium.

Your current location: South China Sea > > News Center; > sports news;; basketball font size: large photos: Tracey - Mike Gerety NBA career time: 2013-08-27 12:08 shoes inventory source: Sohu sports Author: Jude
1/31

1997, TOP TEN 2000

Beijing time on August 26th, the famous star Mcgrady to participate in a ESPN program, said he decided to retire from the NBA, but he also retains the possibility of playing overseas league. Now let's look back at McGrady's sneakers on the NBA.

2/31

1998, EQT REAL DEAL

Beijing time on August 26th, the famous star Mcgrady to participate in a ESPN program, said he decided to retire from the NBA, but he also retains the possibility of playing overseas league. Now let's look back at McGrady's sneakers on the NBA.

3/31

1999, Adidas Silk

4/31

1999, EQT KB8 2

5/31

1999, EQT KB8 3

6/31

2000, Adidas Bromium

spectrum

Cheap air jordan 13 olive for sale online free shipping

Cheap air jordan 12 taxi for sale online free shipping
Cheap air jordan 32 for sale online free shipping

Home CopyRight Right By cheap retro jordans